Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Trying Something New

So as you all know the weight loss battle has been rough for me. I'm not winning right now. I'm eating good, exercising but my body is not cooperating. So, I have done research into the HCG diet. It's a hard one to do, especially the second phase. 40 days of a 500 calorie a day meals/snacks. Very small portions. I'm not sure how I will do on this but we will see.

I so want to win this battle. I am hoping to lose at least 40 lbs by the time Tom comes home. If you have never had a weight problem, be thankful. Because it consumes your life. But at the same time if you don't have a weight problem you did something that I didn't do in the past...eat right and exercise regularly. So good for you! Keep it up! Don't get in my position...ever! I hope to join you soon :)

Having said that I am going to get dinner ready. Fish, jasmine rice and steamed veggies.

No comments: