Monday, June 13, 2011

Spring























































Despite the extreme heat temps we had last week, Spring is back. I would like to have a few more Spring days for the Summer heat waves settle in. It was way too hot to go outside and poor Bella was so hot with her fur. I let her out to do her business, then right back in. We didn't even walk her. She has a permanent fur coat and I am sure she can quickly have a heat stroke.

This is the last week of school for the girls, and they are excited. They love school but I can tell they are ready for a break. I have so many fun activities planned for them. I love being a SAHM...Stay At Home Mom....and I feel that I have so many opportunities to help them grow this summer. Eventually I will go back to work so I want to cherish this time I have with them and show them the world outside of our home.

We miss Tom so much. He is doing well but misses us too. Thank goodness for Skype! The connection isn't always the best but it brings so much joy to our hearts to just have ten minutes with him. October seems so far away. I try not to think about the time. But every day I tell the girls it's another day closer to Daddy coming home.


I'm posting some Spring photos. Some of Cape May and the lighthouse we visited, our German Shepherd of four months, Bella, and of course the fam.


































No comments: