So I guess the downfall about being in a hotel is not being able to watch our trees turn from lush green to rich red and yellow. Every year I could sit on the back porch and watch the trees blow in the wind, and the vibrant colors were such a sight.
Living in a hotel, I can still watch trees turn colors but it's not the same. We planted those trees and so it's hard to let go. But life in a hotel isn't bad. While I love cleaning I am happy to let someone else do it for a few months. I still do laundry, that somehow didn't change. But I bought new fabric softner and dryer sheets...lovely! I have a nice hot tub to relax in after my workouts and a continental breakfast every morning. Yes, there are some perks to living in a hotel.
But we don't stay couped up in the hotel. We go swimming at a nearby gym, parks, exercise at the gym every morning (training two days a week in which my experiences a new lesson in pain), and Tom has found a new store he loves....Hobby Lobby. We can walk around that store for an hour and a half and have so much fun....and not spend a dime. Unfortunately, there isn't a Hobby Lobby in Jersey. We will have to drive to Pennsylvania or order online. I have a new appreciation for window shopping. You can still have a good time shopping without spending money.
Time to get the girls in bed. Happy Fall everyone! Will post pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment