Saturday, June 5, 2010

Graduations

Well, both of my babies have graduated this year. Natalie graduated from Preschool and Kailey from Kindergarten! Yes, tears were shed but happy tears. I'm so proud of my little girls for learning all they learned.

Kailey loved her teacher this year. I know she will miss her. I told Kailey to always remember teacher's like Mrs. Ryan because they don't come around often. She was truly special to Kailey. I think we all have one teacher that we can recall being that number one super teacher.

Natalie loved Preschool and she was sad for it to end. However, she is thrilled to begin Kindergarten. She can't wait to buy her first backpack and school supplies. I'm excited for her and I have to admit I enjoy buying school supplies :) It's fun!

Tom is busy finishing his Master degree. He's almost there. His job leaves something to be desired but he's trying to see the positives rather than the negatives. He just got done mowing the lawn and we are going to Home Depot tomorrow to buy our annual flowers for pots and a few flower/shrubs for the side of the house. We will have to do some re-planting tomorrow afternoon. Our box shrubs are being overpowered by our wild rose bushes. So those are being relocated to the backyard. Actually as I'm typing this I'm wondering if we should move the wild roses to the back????? Decisions.

Julia

No comments: