I am hooked on cycling! Our gym has a class Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Tom has been going for a few weeks. He loves it. So I decided to try it last Thursday but the class was canceled. I was bummed because I had spent most of the afternoon getting mentally ready for the pain and the burn! Tom and I decided to go ahead and have our own class and he was a good instructor :) We only did two hills but it was 30 minutes of sweating and burning in the legs....and I loved it! I don't know why but this workout just clicked with me. Maybe it's because I love bikes. Whatever the reason I can't wait until Tuesday's class. I think it's also called Spinning but not sure. Anyhoo, I highly suggest this workout.
Tom is an awesome workout partner. He doesn't let me give up. He challenges me but most of all he's encouraging and supportive. I think it's important to have a workout partner if you can. I'm trying not to put so many goals on myself, right now I think it's about getting healthy and feeling better about myself when I wear clothes and go shopping for clothes.
I'm very thankful that when we don't think we look our best, Christ loves us and thinks that we are amazing and beautiful (or handsome for you guys) and isn't that such a wonderful truth to hang on to?
2 comments:
That is great that you guys can work out together!! I was doing some videos and got away from it. I have to get back on track!! Hope you guys are doing well!!
Hey, it is called spinning in Mexico also and it is VERY popular - believe it or not they actually have "spinning studios" here just for that. When we firsted arrived in Puebla we passed by one everyday and wow were they LOUD! The music was blaring and they were screaming.
I am sad that we missed you all at Christmas but hopefully we will have another shot at seeing you this summer sometimes.
Take care and enjoy your workout tonight!
Post a Comment