Our biggest motivation for the gym is Kailey and Natalie. But only because they want to play with their friends in the daycare area! I consider it good motivation though.
I really love working out. It's a great stress release. The Freedom Fitness gym in Kuna has been a blessing to us, and if we ever move again we will miss it so much. I have seen people from our Church and the girls daycare and it's awesome to see familiar faces. We are all striving for the same goal...to get in better shape and have a healthier life.
I'm still searching for a school to do online classes. I want to find the right one. What do I want to do? That I am keeping silent for now because I have some ideas but I'm in prayer at the moment so I will let you know as soon as I do :) Some good news with school....the G.I. bill is supposed to be available to spouses starting in August. I don't have all the details but it may be a route we can take. Tom's military career has opened up so many doors for us. We'll see what happens.
Well, I better get this day started! Have a good weekend everyone, miss you and God bless!
Julia
1 comment:
Good post Julia.
Post a Comment