Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feel the burn

Can you tell I'm on an exercise kick? Yep, another blog about spinning class. I can't help it, it's so much fun!!! At one point I thought I was going to fall off the bike I was so pooped, but wow did I feel awesome when it was over. The instructor is so positive. She plays fun music and everyone gets into the class and the best part.....we all encourage each other. That makes a HUGE difference.

Changing the subject to Church. Our small group is doing a study on 30 days to live with no regrets. I think that is the title. I can't think right now. Anyway, I am thankful to be part of this study because it has made me really stop and think about my life. So if I could change one thing in my life right now it would be to slow down. Quit being so rushed. The mornings are the worst. Trying to get the kids and myself out the door is a nightmare sometimes. I end up getting frustrated with the kids and it starts our day off on the wrong foot. So I'm working on that.

I'm anxious to complete this study and see what God shows us along the way. We are also praying for those who are doing this study as well. Because this is a Church-wide study, it will be exciting to see what God does in our Church family!

Have a blessed week and let's make sure we enjoy each day we're given. Especially with our kids....they grow up way too fast.

No comments: