I LOVE the inside of the tulips...I just love the splash of colors inside. It's a good reminder that man looks on the outward appearance but God looks at the heart; what is inside!!! That's where true beauty is found :)
I'm not sure what kind of flower this is...I know I planted tulips but I planted other flowers too that will bloom throughout the summer.
April 29th I celebrated my 34th birthday :) Tom bought a beautiful cake for me and it was yummy!
I can't remember if I posted this picture but it's a macaroni and cheese planet that Kailey made for her science project. Each student had to create their own planet, and since Kailey LOVES mac and cheese, she wanted to do it. Well, we tried hot gluing the macaroni noodles on the styrofoam but it was not working out well. The glue kept becoming very stringy. However, it worked out in our favor because after we spray painted the noodles, we realized we spray painted the stringy glue and it gave a nice gooey cheese effect! She got an A for her project :)
Kailey and her chorus group put on a great spring musical of Disney songs. Kailey, dressed up as a purple flower, was part of the "Golden Afternoon" song from Alice in Wonderland.
Kailey rehearsed these songs over and over again. I think we all had them memorized! All the kids did a fantastic job!!!!
Tom bought me a beautiful bouquet of roses and carnations for my birthday!
Tom celebrated his birthday on April 19th! Kailey, Natalie and I baked a very rich chocolate cake. It was actually too sweet for us to finish!
Tom in his element....napping on the deck!
Dying Easter eggs!!!
Kailey and Natalie did a great job of decorating Tom's cake with Hershey Kisses :)
And finally, on April 27th, Kailey was baptized! This was a proud day for Mom and Dad and we know God is proud of her for the decision she made :)
If Kailey looks cold...she was! The water was chilly! Several people gasped as they went down into the water.
Yea!!!!!
1 comment:
Your tulips looks wonderful and I really liked the first picture with your attached comment. It is neat how God brings revelations like that to our mind in the smallest moments.
This fall, instead of planting more tulips in your bed you might consider planting daffodils and croquis. They bloom in that same time period.
Post a Comment