Natalie and I finished our cookies about the same time that Tom and Kailey were on their fourth game of "I Spy Go Fish." Tom was very excited that he won the last hand as he never wins when we all play together. It's become his mission in life to win at this game! I love this version of "Go Fish" because it's got fun pictures. We love the "I Spy" books from the library.
Sadly, spring has brought more snow. We are supposed to be getting a storm this week :( I'm ready for my spring and summer bulbs to bloom and I'm seriously considering planting a raspberry bush by the shed. I was told recently that one used to grow there and the Christmas Tree store has them for $8. Not a bad price but then again, I've never bought berry plants so I really don't know what a good price is. But under $10 seems good to me!
Enjoy the pictures of our family day :)
Natalie was quite proud of our cookies :)
We added heart sprinkles but sadly they were falling off when we moved them to the cooling rack
Tom basking in his win at "I Spy Go Fish"
Hmm...to play another game or not to play another game????
No comments:
Post a Comment