Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back to School

 
School has officially started for the 2013-2014 school year!  Kailey is a mighty fourth grader and has a big job this year....safety for the third grade hall!  She has to wear a yellow safety belt and loves her job!  She takes it very seriously :)  Natalie is in the third grade this year and hoped and prayed that her friend, Summer, would be in her class.  She came home from school so happy because Summer is in her class!  Both kids love their teachers and we are praying that this year will be filled with memories and joy for them.  We began a new sport back in August; soccer.  Kailey and Natalie love soccer and they are doing really well.  They won their game yesterday, which was a recreation game.  They didn't win the competitive game today, but as a team they played very well.  We will have busy weekends until November, but both Tom and I love being soccer parents and watching our kids learn something new and have fun doing it! 
Tom is busy at work and hoping to finish his degree soon.  I know he's ready to be finished!  I have begun my crossing guard job again and although the first day of school was hairy, I enjoy it.  Tomorrow is going to be a rough day at the gym for me.  I have been sickly with allergies and some kind of stomach bug lately, so I only worked out twice last week.  I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's workout, but I will get through it. 
I've decorated the house with our fall decorations, and we are looking forward to the cooler weather and leaves changing colors.  Some leaves have already begun to change and fall on our deck.  Hopefully the storms will stay away this year! 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: