Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The weather has been up and down lately...one it's nice and warm, the next cold and windy.  None the less, I have been enjoying my daily walks with Bella and the girls.  For quite some time I have been walking at least 2.2 miles every day.  Some days only a 1.5 mile walk, especially if I have the girls with me.  Yesterday I did 2.7 miles and it felt awesome!  I'm working up to 4 miles.  I'm really out of shape so it's taking time.  I love walking by the water and listening to the sounds of the bay. Bella has to get out and walk so we make a good team :)  I've been stretching daily and I have noticed I'm more flexible.  My joints are really hurting lately, so I am going to get better shoes.  I went online and did some research, so hopefully that will help.  I can't run anymore, so walking is the next best thing.  I'm still looking for a bike.  Hoping to get one when Tom gets home. 

Now I must get dinner going.  Enjoy the week everyone!

No comments: