Well, I was right in the middle of writing a blog of all the updates in our family when Natalie hit the power bar and I lost internet connection. So I'm not sure what I wrote word for word. So I'll try again :)
School is out for the girl's as of June 14th. They are so excited for our summer vacation to Texas and Colorado. This will be our last vacation to see family for a few years. We plan to do some traveling just the four of us. There is so much to see on the east coast, so we have to do this while we can. We never know how long we will be in one spot! Of course, we always welcome family and friends to come see us here at the shore!
The pictures are from the middle of spring. We had some beautiful flowers bloom, enjoyed seeing the swans and their babies visit our lagoon, Tom took the kayak out for a spin, I found a ladybug while weeding the flower bed, and the girl's and Bella enjoyed the deck with us. I have been working my tail off in the gym and walking. I have posted a picture that is now a month old, but I am slowly losing weight. I feel so good and I have so much energy these days. I'm thankful that God continues to help me each day to do the activities I need to do to get healthy. I'm doing this for myself but also for my family.
Next month Tom and I will celebrate 11 years of marriage :) Tom is in charge of planning our anniversary this year. I have no idea what he has planned!
Right now I'm waiting for the live stream video of Brian's graduation ceremony to start. He is getting his Masters degree from the University of Denver. We can't be there but this way we can watch it and share in his achievement :) I'm so proud of my bro!
Well, I can't remember what all I wrote but these days I'm busy planning and organizing our trip, plus keeping up with laundry. In the summer time we have more laundry because we have beach towels, bathing suits, cover ups and it seems like we change more than once a day. Between working out and the beach there is a lot of sweating!
The ceremony is about to start so let me post some pictures! Happy weekend to everyone! Get out there and make memories :)
No comments:
Post a Comment