Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Too Busy to Post

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I am super swamped with school, kids and life! I have so many pictures that I want to upload. So be patient with me :)

Jersey weather has been marvelous the past few weeks. Today was a little too chilly for me to sit outside and bask in the sun...well there wasn't really any sun...but I did enjoy the buds on our trees. They are started to open slowly, which means that yes, it's Spring! Kailey and Natalie have been telling me all day that today is the first day of Spring.

Tom is busy with work and school. He just finished the first part of a two part class. He will be leaving us in April for a six week training class in Alabama. He's not sure if he is going to take a class while he's in training. He's been told there is a lot of down time, so we'll see. He stays very busy at work these days.

Kailey lost another tooth and it's a good thing, because the permanent tooth was breaking through the gum :( She just finished her science fair project on lions. For a second grader, the research she did was amazing. She took the initiative to check out books about lions, and was very attentative when Tom and I did research with her online. We are very proud of her and I learned facts about lions that I never knew!

Natalie has slowed down on her teeth pulling. They were falling out left and right but not so much lately. She's ready for the summer so she can wear shorts and go to th beach. She's my beach baby; loves the water and the sand. Both girls have started getting their friend's phone numbers from school, so every now and then we help them make a phone call and chat it up with their buddies.

As for me, I have two new classes that just started up. One is going to take up a lot of my time as I have to write a research paper. After that, I am taking a break for the summer. We are looking forward to our road trip to Texas, Colorado, and the Carolina's to see some friends.

On that note, I have to finish dinner, put the girls to bed, and do some homework.

No comments: