Why do people not smile and say hello when you take the time to do so?
Why do people stand in the hallway of a hotel and talk very loudly at 10:52 at night, while little children are trying to sleep inside one of the rooms?
Why do drivers give you the finger when you go the speed limit? You are just trying to protect the precious cargo inside your car AND provide safety for the other drivers on the road.
Why does garlic bread taste so good and you crave it when you can't have it?
Why do I wake up in the morning wishing I could have one more hour of sleep when I clearly had the required amount of sleep?
Why am I typing this blog when I should be in bed? I'm debating whether to call the front desk and complain about the noise. So I figured I would blog. These questions are some things I experienced today and I guess you could say why ask why. Life is the way it is sometimes. I'm thankful for what I have inside this hotel room. A husband who loves me, thinks I'm funny, beautiful and the love of his life. Two sweet precious babies sleeping so peacefully with their new pillow pets. Loving their life and making mine interesting and blessing me with their lives. They are pure joy. Even though I had to pull the car over today and have a talk with Kailey about her attitude....she is still pure joy.
I'm going to bed now. It's 11:00 and the noise is still very loud. Hopefully they will be considerate of the other people in this hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment