Sunday, December 6, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Looks like I missed the entire month of November, so here's a little catch up.

Our family enjoyed lots of yummy food at Thanksgiving and we were able to share the yumminess with some people from the base. The day after Thanksgiving we decorated our Christmas tree and set-up the Christmas village. The girls had so much fun doing this and they can't stop looking at the tree lights and ornaments. They've always loved Christmas, but Kailey loves this holiday just a little more than Natalie. It's fun to watch their faces.

At Church, I have been busy with the Praise Choir getting ready for the Christmas Program. It's going to be awesome! I can't wait to see all the kids sing. Last year, Kailey and Natalie kind of stood there but they looked cute :)

We have a Christmas party to go to and possibly a dinner on Christmas Eve, and let's not forget the ginger bread house project. Tom has been wanting to do this with the girls for a couple of years and we found a kit at Costco.

Our lives are so busy. Between work, the kids and Church we have so little time for each other. The four of us need a vacation. Not a vacation to visit family either, some time alone just the four of us. I'm thinking this summer we should find a cabin here in Idaho and enjoy the beauty of nature.

On that note, I think I will do tinker around with google.

Happy holidays and may God bless everyone!

Julia

No comments: