I ordered some new books for Kailey from the scholastic program, and one of the books made me smile last night. It's called "Llama Llama Red Pajama." It's a very cute story about a little Llama whose Mama Llama tells him to go to bed and she will be right there to tuck in him. But the little Llama gets nervous that Mama Llama isn't coming and he gets impatient. By the end of the book little Llama learns that sometimes Mama is busy and can't always get to him right this second. Of course if it's an emergency I am sure Mama Llama would not wait :) We have this problem with our kids a lot! We send them upstairs to get pj's on, get in bed and we tell them we'll be right there. But then they start crying and yelling for us. They don't understand that Mommy and Daddy have to clean up before going to bed too!
When Tom was done reading the book, I smiled and said that I bet the author of the book was a Mom who decided to turn a few nights (just like ours) into a cute children's book.
If you haven't read the book, it's cute and you should read it at least once.
Back to the sicky in the family, Natalie, who is feeling better but needs some fluids so must go take care of that. Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment