After a few weeks of alternating walking and running, I finally ran my first mile!!!
I'm very excited about this. I have never been a fan of running or cardio for that matter. Running is making me stronger and I have more energy than ever. I am running on a treadmill, but I need to run on the pavement more because I have been told it's different.
Our gym is awesome! I know I have blogged about it before but I can't tell you enough what a blessing it is to our family! The girls love going to the daycare and playing. It keeps them active and allows us to workout. The gym has so many members that I know eventually they will need a bigger place. The Lord has blessed this facility in so many ways. It's a Christian atmosphere and the owners are awesome!
Natalie has show and tell tomorrow at Preschool and she chose her Sleeping Beauty Barbie. Kailey is finally excited to go to Sparks at Church. She was sad for the first two weeks that she couldn't go to Cubbies with Natalie. But she loves Sparks now.
Speaking of Kailey, she will be six next week! I can't believe it! My babies are growing up too fast. We are having a little party just the four of us. Unfortunately we were not able to invite all of her friends from school this year or our friends from Mountain Home. But Kailey understands.
Well, that is all for now. I'm going to soak in a hot tub to help my legs. They are sore but that's always the case after I work them out. Hope everyone is having a good week and if it's cold, stay warm!
Julia
Well,
1 comment:
Julia that is awesome!! Glad you guys have found a place that you feel so comfortable in! Keep up the GREAT work!!
Post a Comment