No, Kailey doesn't have a pet frog :) This blog has to do with her frog made out of construction paper at school. Each student in the class has a frog with their name on it, and if they don't do what they are supposed to then the frog gets moved from it's nice, good, spot to an "oh no" spot :)
Kailey's frog was moved today :( We had a talk about it but what I admire most about my daughter is that so far in her life, she is not afraid to tell us things. She's honest....most of the time:) Hopefully the frog will stay where it belongs.
Kailey loves Kindergarten. I can't wait to watch her grow in school and in Awana's at church. Both Kailey and Natalie are looking forward to Awana's starting up again. The year will be super busy but it is worth it.
It's late so I better get some sleep. I am so excited to start my new job next week :) Blessings to everyone and may the Lord continue to keep you and your family safe!
No comments:
Post a Comment