I am so ready for fall! Tom and I were talking about how we are ready for a change of season. Isn't it funny how we are ready just about the time the season actually does change? I love the colors and smells of fall. The fresh air that blows through the house, because it's so cool outside you can turn off the ac. I love the candles that everyone starts burning like pumpkin spice and warm apple pie. We have had a great summer but it's definately time for a change :)
I had a job interview today and now I get to play the waiting game. It's in God's hands.
I watched a movie a few months ago that I want to see again. I can't remember the name of it but it's about the true story of Vince Papali who played for the Eagles. Now I remember, it's Invicible. I love football. Tom and I love watching it together. Over the past eight years there have been some awesome bonding experiences during the NFL season :) Lots of time to joke around with each other, Tom taught me football, and I learned a very important lesson; never try to give your hubby a kiss during a great play....especially if it's his team that is playing....and they are making the great play! It's better to tell in person so just ask me next time you see me :)
Right now Tom is sleeping, the girls are sleeping, and the dog is sleeping. It's 11:13 at night so I should be sleeping. So I better end this post for tonight. Go Denver Broncos!!!!!
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment