Thursday, June 25, 2009

Zero Sleep

Kailey is sick and was throwing up through the night...yuck. I feel so helpless when our kids are sick. I received zero sleep last night and I am trying to stay awake until Tom gets home. This task is very hard and so I decided to eat a couple of spoonfuls of peanut butter for some energy! So far, nothing. But maybe it will kick in soon :)

We are doing more yard work this weekend. Sometimes I wish we would have just hired someone and be done with it. But I agree with Tom...it's awesome to look at your yard and know that you took the time to do it yourself. Especially when you work together as husband and wife. It's been an awesome time for us, and it's fun to show your spouse that you can actually do things he had no idea you were capable of doing!

Well, sitting here typing is making me drowsy so I better scoot and move around. Tom should be home any minute. Kailey is holding down some liquid right now so I pray this is passing for her. It is so hard to watch your kids be sick. I told Kailey that I can't wait for her to be better and watch her jump on the trampoline.

May God bless you and your week!

Julia

1 comment:

Crazy family of 5 said...

I love her pose at the end of the video!! I hope she gets better soon!!