My surgery went well and I have recovered. My surgeon is very happy with the results and if I could just get rid of these allergies, I'd be even happier. But the fact that I can breate better, smell better, and don't sound like a frog....I'm extremely happy!
I have been busy doing projects in the house and this weekend we will be busy once again outside. It's good to get outdoors and work in the yard. Enjoy the weather and let the girls burn off some energy. I love it!
Next month we will be in Texas celebrating my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. I can't wait to see family and friends, especially two new cousins :) My Mom and her sisters are putting together a wonderful and memorable party for their parents. It's going to be so special. We are flying which is not my favorite means of traveling but driving would be too long. I'm one of those passengers that will get on the plane and be so tense until we land. I panic over the slightest noise and bumps. I think I drive Tom crazy :)
Hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoys the weather if it's good!
Julia
1 comment:
I am SO glad you are better!!! Allergies here with Tom and the kids have been horrible! I will pray for a safe flight for you guys!!
Post a Comment