Monday, April 27, 2009

Sinus Update




I FINALlY have an appointment with the ENT specialist on Wednesday. I am so ready for this sinus crudd to be over.


Tom and the girls have been awesome throughout this ordeal. God has given me strength on the many days I am so worn out from the pressure, headaches, pain, stuffiness, ear aches and not to mention the constant coughing and losing my voice.


Saturday's message at Church was from Job. When Job was covered from head to toe with boils and had lost everything , he still didn't curse God. His wife told him to just curse God and die. But he didn't. I told Tom that I am thankful he has always encouraged me to pray and ask God for patience and strength during the past few months. Not just with my sinus problems, but everything in our lives Tom takes a stand for what is right and what we should do. He's a real leader in our family.


Aside from the sinuses we are busy with t-ball and projects around the house. I finally got some painting done in the house. Tom is working on re-staining our dinner table, extending our back patio, finishing rock in the back, and the usual mowing. We love working outside.


Well, I better get going so I can wash my lab coat for work and get some sleep. Hope everyone is doing well and I'll keep you updated on my appointment. God bless!

No comments: