What an awesome weekend we had! Every year our family goes to the pumpkin patch and we have a blast :) Natalie got to pick out her pumpkin, Kailey had already picked one out from her preschool field trip, and to our surprise she picked a very small one. Her pumpkin fits in my hand. We asked her if that was what she wanted, because he couldn't carve the small ones and she said yes. We got two more pumpkins and let the girls play on the big bouncy pillow, ride the cow train and we all got a kick out of watching the pig races. Then we cleaned up and headed to Church.
I have been hit with my yearly sinus infection so I'm feeling kind of poopy this week. The Lord has given me strength to make it through. I've tried not to be grouchy towards the girls but sometimes it's hard. I try to keep the grumbles to myself but when I don't, I feel so bad inside. It's hard being a Mom and being sick. Especially when Tom is working nights and we miss him so much. When I'm trying to go to sleep I will think about all this and wonder how I got through the day? It's an easy answer....God.
So thank you Lord for getting me, and anyone reading this, through another day and please help prepare us for tomorrow. Have a good night everyone!
Julia
1 comment:
http://bburks-intro.blogspot.com/
hey i blog too!!! well for school anyways now that class is over figured i would use it to join you guys
your fav. cousin
Bradley
Post a Comment