Our family had a great time at the Embry's Pumpkin Patch last weekend. We love this farm and their country store is awesome! They make the best homemade pies, in fact so good that I ordered a blueberry pie for Thanksgiving. I love blueberry pie, almost as much as apple :)
We have been keeping busy with school, work and soccer. Kailey and Natalie are keeping their grades up and we are very proud of their work ethic with assignments. I remember homework and how tough it can be, especially after a long day at school. We keep them in a routine and I think that helps.
I'm taking a Mommy's Retreat in a few weeks to Ithaca, New York. Yep, I'm invading the Perry household :) Look out! I look forward to spending some time with Alysia, Christian and Sienna. I'm hoping that the fall colors will still be hanging around up there, but Alysia said the leaves are falling fast so we'll see. It was so beautiful in the summer and I can't wait to see the fall in Ithaca.
Tom surprised me with tickets to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular next month for a date night!!!! Woo hoo!!!! We are going to stay with his Aunt and Uncle who live about thirty minutes from the city, and they are watching the girls for us. We were able to get the tickets half off due to the show being on Sunday morning. Tom did a lot of research and it paid off. Yea Tom!
Well, time to go swap the laundry around. I can't wait to snuggle into my clean sheets. I love the smell of clean laundry ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment