It's been a while, I know. My Mom is doing much better. She is still on insulin but she is making adjustments to her diet and has already lost some weight. They will be here on Tuesday for Thanksgiving along with my brother. This will be our first Thanksgiving in our new home so we're really excited.
I will get new pictures up as soon as I have some new ones. Hopefully next week. Between working and the home life it's hard.
Well, we have to go to the store to pick up some bar stools for our kitchen. I have gift cards so hopefully we won't have to spend too much money :)
I pray that everyone is having a restful weekend. Another week is coming but let's just take each day as they come and remember who is really in control. I look forward to reading everyones blogs today.
Have a super day,
Julia
2 comments:
I am so glad your mom is doing better!! Hope all of you are also! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
Say hi to your folks for us! We're praying for continued good health for your mom.
Post a Comment