I've discovered a love for painting! A few months ago I started learning acrylic painting and although I am still learning, I have some paintings I am very proud of. I am now learning watercolor painting and it's fun in some ways, but I think I prefer acrylic.
Both Tom and the girls have had good comments on my "art" so that makes me feel good. It's fun to try new things and see where you go with them. I'm thankful that God created me with a love for art and music.
One of my favorite seasons is approaching...fall! I love the trees changing colors and the cool weather. I'm sad to see summer go but isn't it neat how we are always ready for the change of season? Kailey is looking forward to the pumpkin patch and snow. Natalie can't wait for the snow so she can go sledding :) Lots of fun things to look forward to!
Speaking of the girls, they start Awana next week! Both Kailey and Natalie will be Cubbies and they are tickled pink about this. Tom and I have been anxious for this as well. We love the excitment on their faces when we go to Church. It will be good for them to meet some kids their own age and from Church, since our neighborhood has older children.
The end of another day. I'm exhausted and ready for bed. I pray that whoever reads this is enjoying a peaceful night and whatever your going through know that the Lord never gives us more than we can handle and the storm eventually passes. He is so good to us. May we never forget that. Have a good evening!
2 comments:
Julia, you are such a sweet person! Your daughters will keep your family blessed forever! Have a good week!!
Hey girl - how's it going? I love checking your blog to see what you all are up to. How did you design your background and make it different from the set templates?
Post a Comment