I'm so excited for Thanksgiving this year! We have friends and family joining us in Jersey, and we can't wait! We will miss the family members that can't make it but we understand it's hard to travel these days with the economy. We are thankful for those that can come and we look forward to sharing some good times and laughs. Especially with Alysia and Christian here, Julia and Alysia are bound to get into some kind of mischief. We always do :)
I'm very thankful that my brother is coming as well. The girls love having their Uncle Brian around. They are excited about everyone coming. They keep asking me when everyone is arriving so I think I need to mark the calendar for them.
I was reading Alysia and Christian's blog earlier and catching up on their happenings, and I just can't believe how long we have all been friends. We have been miles apart but we still remain friends. Alysia and I have been friends since the 8th grade...so let's see that was around 1993...so that's a grand total of 18 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So on this Thanksgiving I am thankful for so many things. My family, Tom safely returning home to us, my girls who are so precious to us, and to our friends who have been constant in our lives. Thank you for joining us on this special day and may we always remember to be thankful for Christ and what he did for us.
Hope your Thanksgiving is warm and delicious!
Tom & Julia
2 comments:
I hope you guys enjoy everyones company! Having long lasting friendships are amazing and not so common anymore. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
WOW, 18 years!!! We had a great time and can't wait to do it again!
Post a Comment