P-bear is a loving nickname for my Dad. This actually came about from one my best friends, Alysia, way back in the day on a road trip. It's short for Papa Bear. My Dad is just a big soft teddy bear, as most Dad's are to their daughter's :) He's been through a lot over the years and I'm extremely thankful that he is my Dad.
My Dad has a blog now and I'm glad he decided to do this to keep us all updated with his health. He has Sarcoidosis or I guess now it's officially Beryllium Disease. If you log onto his blog @ http://dannyboy1957.blogspot.com you can read all about it. He has a link where you can learn about this disease. This all began while he was working at a facility in Colorado called Rocky Flats. He thinks he's too old to start a blog but I don't think so :)
So welcome to the blogging world P-Bear :) I love you very very much and am proud of the new steps you and Mom are taking to better your health.
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment